Our studio is well equipped for sound editing and design as well as voice over and sound effects recording.
It is also possible to pre-mix prior to taking projects to a larger studio for final mixing, or for smaller projects to final mix here.
We work on Pro Tools HD, the current industry standard software for sound post production and use a calibrated 5.1 surround monitor setup, which allows our work to transfer quickly and efficiently to larger facilities for final mixing.
We also offer our studio out as a dry hire, contact us for rates and availability.
A selection of the microphones and field recording gear below is available to hire on KitMapper: https://kitmapper.com/user/r1Bnzc7Ug
Give us a ring on 020 3519 8684 or email me at email@example.com to discuss what we can do for you.
- Pro Tools HD Native 11
- Izotope RX6 Advanced noise reduction
- Izotope Insight metering
- Audioease Altiverb convolution reverb
- Exponential Audio PhoenixVerb surround reverb
- Penteo 7 Pro Suite stereo to 7.1 surround up-mixing
- Extensive plug-in collection including plug-ins from:
- Large and ever expanding sound effects library organised using Soundminer for quick access and ease of use. Includes custom recordings and sounds from:
Field recording and mics:
Really Important Things:
- Natural light
- Air conditioning
- Comfortable sofa
- Good coffee