1. The sound sample library(s), including but not limited to, recorded sounds, instrument programming, musical performances and documentation (“Product”) remain the property of Tone Manufacture (“Licensor”) and are licensed, not sold, to the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to the terms in this licence agreement. This licence is non-exclusive and non-transferable. All rights not expressly granted in this licence agreement are reserved by the Licensor.
2. The Product is licensed to the Licensee for commercial and non-commercial use in music productions (including soundtracks for film, video, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games, multimedia presentations and library/production music), public performances and sound design.
3. This licence expressly forbids any unauthorised inclusion of any part of the Product in any other sample instrument or library, without the Licensor’s written consent. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Product, either as it exists or any modification thereof.
4. The Licensor will not be responsible if the Product does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The Licensor cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the Product.
5. This licence agreement is effective from the moment the Product is downloaded. The licence will remain in effect until termination. The licence is terminated if any of the terms of this agreement are breached, or if you request, and are given, a refund. Upon termination you agree to destroy all copies of the Product.